Full Time Pulmonology Job Owensboro, KY
A pulmonology/critical care physician opportunity is newly available at a flagship hospital in Kentucky. You will be taking over an established patient base from a provider who is moving into retirement. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1 week or call every 5th week. The outpatient pulmonology clinic is attached to the hospital. The hospital has a top-of-the-line bronchoscopy suite, equipped with anesthesia capabilities, and leading-edge technology. Work with a team of 4 other health system-employed pulmonologists with advanced practice clinician support.
This employed position offers competitive salary guarantee for 2 years and an annual incentive bonus. You will also receive medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. There is a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options located in close proximity to larger cities.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kent Blythe at 954.837.2698 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2639482.
- Stipends and student loan forgiveness available
- Competitive base compensation and productivity incentive
- Be employed by a flagship hospital
- Work Monday through Friday
- 1 week of call every 5th week
- Outpatient pulmonology clinic is attached to the hospital
- Waiting patient base
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.