Permanent Cardiology Job Owensboro, KY
This hospital-employed position has a competitive guaranteed salary for 2 years and an annual incentive bonus. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, a 401k with matching, relocation assistance, 6 weeks of PTO which includes CME time, and a $6,000 CME stipend.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2639490.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Hospital-employed position
- Join a group practice with great support
- Need is due to volume and growth
- State-of-the-art equipment including 4 cath labs
- Teaching opportunities will be available
- Structural would be a plus
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.