Full Time ObGyn Job Carthage, NY
This employed opportunity offers health/dental/vision benefits, disability, 216 hours of PTO per year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and a stipend, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, and malpractice coverage.
Carthage is 30 minutes from the City of Watertown and 1 1/2 hours away from the City of Syracuse. Outdoor recreation is plentiful in this area, from Lake Ontario to the Adirondack Mountains. Residents can enjoy a newly renovated recreation building, Riders Edge Skateboarders Park, multiple walking trails, baseball fields, and summer recreation programs.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639689.
- Hospital-based group
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Hospital serves both civilian and military personnel
- 1:3 call schedule
- Position is due to growth
- Employed opportunity with a full benefits package
- At the 'Gateway to the Adirondacks'
- Located 30 minutes from Watertown
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.