Full Time Family Practice Job Aledo, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an established, regional health care system with their search for a family medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be a 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, or a 4-day workweek plus a 1:4 phone call. You will see 25 patients per day on average. The precepting of medical students and residents may be available. Candidates must be board certified. This position will require an IL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This hospital-employed position offers a highly competitive income guarantee for 2 years. If production is exceeded the physician can go off guarantee or stay on a 2nd year. You will also receive health/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation while on guarantee, up to $10K relocation assistance, 1 week of CME time with a $6,000 stipend, a 403b or 457 retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. The location also meets state requirement for loan assistance from HSPA.
Aledo is a quiet, friendly. and safe community conveniently located 35 minutes from the Quad Cities. It is the best kept secret in Western Illinois and a fantastic place to call your home. The retailers make shopping local easy with a wide variety of goods and services from specialty shops and antiques stores to national retailers. There is also a good mix of restaurants to enjoy.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find family medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2640601.
- Income guarantee for 2 years 25 patients per day
- 1 week of CME time with $6,000 stipend
- 4 weeks of vacation while on guarantee
- Employed position in a rural health clinic
- Traditional practice with a 1:4 call
- 4- or 5-day workweek, no weekend hours
- Average 25 patients per day
- 1:4 phone call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.