Full Time Cardiology Job Marion, IL
An additional interventional cardiologist is needed for a hospital-employed position in an Illinois town with a supportive community. This is a very lucrative opportunity for the next interventional cardiologist that is also adept with some invasive procedures. The hospital-affiliated clinic has all necessary equipment available. Experienced physicians or a fellow who can do interventional and some invasive cardiology are welcomed.
This position offers a competitive guaranteed salary with incentive compensation/productivity bonus. You will also receive a commencement bonus, medical education debt assistance, a stipend during training, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits for physician and family, PTO, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For details, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2640638.
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Incentive compensation/productivity bonus
- Hospital-affiliated clinic is ready and available
- Pacemakers, catheters and guidewires, stents, and ICDs
- All necessary equipment for this specialty are in place
- A rewarding commencement bonus is in place
- Take over existing patients base and waiting referrals
- Stipend available during training and medical education debt assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.