Permanent Family Practice Job Zachary, LA
This hospital-employed position offers competitive base salary plus quarterly and commitment incentives. You will also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, 32 days of PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME time, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this Baton Rouge suburb, conveniently located just north of the city. The community features pleasant neighborhoods, top-ranked schools, a wide variety of eateries, shops and stores convenient to residential areas, along with an abundance of recreational activities. Enjoy the cultural diversity and expanding arts scene in downtown Baton Rouge.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a geriatric job opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640700.
- 100% outpatient
- Choose a 4- or 5-day workweek
- 1:7 phone-only call
- 23 to 28 patients per day
- Join 5 physicians and an NP
- Must be board certified
- 30 minutes outside Baton Rouge
- Best school system in Louisiana
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.