Permanent ObGyn Job Newton, IA
This partnership-track opportunity has a compensation that will depend on experience. There is a $100K sign-on bonus that can be used for anything. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME time, a retirement plan that the physician can contribute $55K per year, and malpractice insurance.
Newton is the county seat of, and most populous city in, Jasper County. Located 30 miles east of Des Moines, Newton is in central Iowa on the Historic U.S. Route 6 and just off Interstate 80. Entertainment and recreation options provide a plethora of activities and events for residents. From racing to music, public art to unique shops in the historic downtown to dog parks and bike trails.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640733.
- $100K sign-on bonus
- Partnership after 2 years
- 4-day workweek
- 1:2 call is mostly for C-sections
- Group handles 200 births per year
- Modern facility with a full service lab
- Office is on the hospital campus
- Driving distance to Des Moines
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.