Full Time Psychiatry Job Central, IL
A psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Illinois with a top healthcare group due to growth. This position is for general outpatient psychiatry seeing both adults and children. The work schedule with be Monday through Friday with a 1:weekend call. Come work with 4 psychiatrists, 7 psychologists, 2 RN, and other supportive office staff. They welcome BC or BE physicians within 2 years of training and 2021 candidates.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU. You will be offered a comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, occurrence malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, 401k with employer match and a 457b retirement plan, 3 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME and $4,000, and 6 holidays.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most psychiatry jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640762.
- Patient population 14+
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Shared weekend call of 1:4
- Must be board certified within 2 years
- H-1B visa candidates sponsored
- Excellent competitive salary plus RVU
- Located 2 hours from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.