Full Time Physiatry Job Hermiston, OR
A PM&R physician is needed to complete a pain management practice in Oregon. They are looking for someone who has at least 3 years or more of practice experience and can do procedures. The incoming physician will see an average of 8 to 15 patients per day. Join a practice with RN, LPN, and CNA support. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible and ACLS certified.
This opportunity has a $300K salary guarantee for 2 years. You will be offered paid malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment program, a 403b retirement plan, and an allowance for dues, licenses, and memberships.
This position is located in a nice, up-and-coming location in Oregon. The surrounding area has plentiful outdoor recreational opportunities in each season, so you will be able to go boating, water skiing, swimming, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, snowmobiling, and skiing. This area is nestled in wine country and has a small-town ambiance with a wine and cheese festival and farmers markets. You will be less than an hour away from the Tri-Cities region of southern Washington.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640768.
- Stable hospital position
- $300K guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Average 8 to 15 patients per day
- Need a physician who can do procedures
- Must have at least 3 years of practice experience
- Excellent support staff
- Located 1 hour from the Tri-Cities area
- Enjoy the mighty Columbia River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.