Full Time Family Practice Job Globe, AZ
A critical access hospital in Arizona is looking to hire an internal medicine or family practice physician. Come work at a lifestyle practice in a relaxing and friendly environment. This is an outpatient position with 4, 10-hour shifts, or 5, 8-hour shifts per week. The incoming physician will focus on patient care with an emphasis on prevention and chronic care.
You will receive a competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision benefits, short- and long-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, and 9 paid holidays. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. There is state and federal loan repayment assistance options.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2640825.
- Work at a lifestyle practice in a relaxing, friendly environment
- Critical access hospital near Phoenix
- Work 4, 10-hour shifts, or 5, 8-hour shifts
- Excellent benefits and malpractice with tail
- Great location, only 25 miles from Roosevelt Lake
- Focus on patient care with emphasis on prevention and chronic care
- The main hospital is 2 years old
- State and federal assistance loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.