Permanent Family Practice Job Santa Fe, NM
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Primary Care Position - Santa Fe, NM
Large MSG Group – J1 and H1b Visa Eligible
Generous Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits
Join a top-notch group that is the largest and fastest-growing healthcare organization in the state! This growing multispecialty group is recruiting to add additional Family Medicine trained physicians to the group’s existing Primary Care department. The incoming physician will benefit from a generous salary, executive-level benefits, professional growth opportunities, work/life balance, and much more!
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care- no nights, weekends, or inpatient work - 4 or 5 day week
- Negotiable salary (based on experience), generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance and full benefits Including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), pension, retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, $3000 CME allowance and reimbursement for a license, DEA and CSR
- The position is J1 and H1b visa eligible- the group is H1B cap-exempt and will sponsor the green card process for physicians in need
- The position is eligible for the public service loan forgiveness program and loan forgiveness through the state of New Mexico also available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Santa Fe, New Mexico has something to offer people in any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools, and a highly educated community. Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top 25 cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population (American Lung Association ranking). Excellent schooling options available. Santa Fe offers highly ranked private schools with excellent public-school options as well.
- Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Easy access to the mountains - ski resorts are in your backyard living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia Peak are all within a quick drive.
- Endless four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding communities
- An ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious worship available
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport in the direct area with Albuquerque International Sunport Airport less than an hour away
Job ID: FP 4184355
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.