Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois multispecialty group with their search for a pulmonary/critical care physician due to growth. The incoming physician will provide outpatient pulmonary and inpatient critical care coverage. You will work with 1 other pulm/CC physician and 2 APPs. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates, if within 2 years of fellowship, and H-1B visas can be supported. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of an Illinois medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, front-loaded PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, student loan repayment is also possible.
To get started, please contact Gabriela directly at 954.837.2699 or email her with the best time to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com and refer to job #2625063.
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment options
- Strong referral base
- Employed and full-time opportunity
- Pulm OP with critical care IP
- H-1B cap exempt
- Part of Champaign-Urbana metro area
- 1.5 hours to Indianapolis, IN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.