Full Time Gastroenterology Job Owensboro, KY
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary guarantee for 2 years plus an annual incentive bonus. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO (includes CME time, $6,000 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. There is an on-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to a fitness facility.
Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
To get started, please contact Kent Blythe at 954.837.2698 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2639505.
- Mid-sized gastroenterology group
- Shared call of 1:4
- Brand new hospital and clinic
- 2 da Vinci robots in the hospital
- Very generous salary
- Solid benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.