Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
This opportunity has a competitive salary plus bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME time and stipend, a 403b retirement plan with employer contribution, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639971.
- Multispecialty group
- All adult patient panel
- State-of-the-art accredited office
- Site has a full imaging center
- Comprehensive support team
- Board eligible for residents only
- Academic affiliation
- Diverse community with great restaurants
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.