Full Time Urology Job Harrisburg, PA
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus incentive bonus based on quality goals. You will also receive relocation allowance, professional dues, health insurance, life insurance/disability, PTO and paid holidays, CME time, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and medical malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. There are 9 universities and graduate institutions in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
This is an opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640033.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive quality bonus
- Join an established urology practice
- Existing volume for a quick ramp-up
- Da Vinci Xi robotics systems
- Robotics training preferred
- BE/BC by the American Board of Urology
- Will consider new fellowship graduates
- The area features both rural and suburban living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.