Full Time Dermatology Job AL
Receive a competitive base and a percentage of collections to ensure you will be compensated for your efforts. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan with employer employer contribution, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org and call or text 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2640425.
- Annual salary plus percentage of collections
- General dermatology and Mohs (not required)
- Modernizing Medicine EMR system
- 4 day work week
- Well established Dermatology practice will build your office to suit
- Scribes and MA support
- All modern and state-of-the-art equipment
- Near the sugar sand Gulf of Mexico and high quality of life with reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.