Full Time Orthopedics Job Shreveport, LA
A clinic located in Louisiana is seeking a general orthopedic surgeon to replace a physician who retired. The incoming physician will do general ortho, but they can develop sports or total joints. Referrals from primary care physicians are already in place. You can see as many patients as you want and set your surgery schedule for what you are comfortable doing. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus an incentive bonus. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, $4,500 for CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, and a retirement package.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640461.
- Salary plus incentive bonus and full benefits
- General orthopedic surgery position
- Option to develop sports or total joints
- Replace a retired surgeon
- Call of 1:4
- Referral base from PC physicians
- center features a HydroWorx pool for rehabilitation
- Board certified or board eligible welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.