Full Time Family Practice Job Los Angeles, CA
2 positions in Los Angeles...
Very nice Family Practice/Urgent Care Clinic.
USC Asst Professor of Medicine recruiting FP and OB/GYN for expanding practice with 2 offices. Hospital supported clinic also has Family Practice residents coming through practice for training, so academic affiliation available. Also can earn Asst. Professorship within the first year. Partnership, bonus track, and looks of opportunity or growth.
Excellent Salary with relocation assistance, and benefits.
Practice does all aspects of Family Medicine from Pre Natal to Senior Care. Very nice atmosphere to work in, with lots of help from 4 Mid Level Providers.
Los Angeles, California - Academic Medical Center seeking a full-time BC Spanish speaking family physician with/without OB to join a team of dedicated and compassionate teaching faculty in our Family Medicine Residency Program.
Responsibilities include the opportunity to practice and teach outpatient Family Medicine with/without Obstetrics and full-scope inpatient care, supervision of residents, curriculum design, team physician duties at CHMC, and participation in scholarly endeavors. Experienced providers preferred, but new grads are welcome to apply. California medical licensure and DEA required. Salary commensurate with the level of experience.
This Family Medicine Program is located in downtown LA. We are an accredited free-standing community-based program.
To be successful in this position, you'll need to have the following:
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of California or able to be licensed in CA and in good standing with the licensed Medical Board
- Achieve and maintain Hospital medical staff membership and clinical privileges
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- At least two (2) years of clinical practice as a family medicine physician (preferred)
- Residency trained and Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (the ACGME accepts no other qualification for this position)
- Spanish language proficiency
- Obstetric practice experience (If OB desired)
- CME Reimbursement
- 30 days of PTO/CME
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plans ( Employer Match)
- Flexible Spending Account
PLEASE SEND CV TO: Jack@jackshirk.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.