Full Time Obstetrics Job Lawton, OK
Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician Opportunity
$360,000+ Earning Potential
Brand New Equipment Available
A thriving OB/GYN practice associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician for their employed opening. With a defined need and two locations to choose from, there would be a quick ramp up period. Join a group with supportive administrators that openly value employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- 1:7 call
- The location setting is in a clinic and in the hospital (7 LDR, 2 surgical suites)
- Competitive Salary (base + production)
- Extensive benefits, impressive retirement package and 6 weeks paid vacation
- Obstetrics heavy practitioner preferred but will consider all candidates
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The residents in this community live large with low cost of living, have the benefits of a scenic mountainous view out their windows and have tons of activities they can do in town. The area is also well-known for both its active population who enjoy camping, hiking trips, fishing and water sports. If you want the perfect mix of a laid-back lifestyle being in close proximity of a major metro, come visit!
- 1-hour drive into a city of 1.4 million people
- Regional airport within 6 minutes of the hospital
- Excellent public and private school systems for the youngsters
- Choice between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes
Job ID: OBG 574222
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.