Full Time Family Practice Job Tampa, FL
alarm 8 months ago
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to join our practice in Tampa, FL. We are one of the largest providers in Florida and rapidly expanding. Our ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. The Family Medicine Physician will see mostly adults at this location.
Benefits and Compensation for Family Medicine Physician
- Competitive compensation based on experience plus bonus
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life insurance, & PTO, Fully funded malpractice, CME with time off
- Renewal payment of medical state license, DEA, and NICA
Requirements for Family Medicine Physician
- 'Physician Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine of Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certification Family medicine
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Responsibilities for Family Medicine Physician
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.