Full Time Hospitalist Job Summerville, SC
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career by joining our established Hospitalist team as a full-time physician at Summerville Medical Center in Summerville, South Carolina. Enjoy living near the charming and historic town of Charleston, South Carolina. This is a flexible block day schedule with 12-hour in-house shifts for an average of 15 shifts per month. Responsibilities of the position include admitting, rounding and discharging hospital patients. Procedures are not required with sub-specialty support. The EMR is Meditech and the hospitalist runs codes with the emergency medicine team in addition to rapid response. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Hourly compensation plus quality and rvu bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.