Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Bethel, CT
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career providing compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician working on our growing post-acute care practice in the Danbury and Bethel, Connecticut area. As a member of our team you will provide primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents of a skilled nursing facility. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule, competitive compensation and potential leadership opportunities. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS; gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.