Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Providence, RI
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care on our growing post-acute care practice in Providence, Rhode Island. Provide primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents in a skilled nursing facility as part of an integrated care team. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule, no holidays, competitive compensation, full benefits if working at least 4 days per week and potential medical directorship opportunities. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for clinician engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.