Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Stratford, CT
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care on our post-acute care team located in Stratford, Connecticut. Provide primary care services as part of an integrated care team to short-term patients and long-term residents in a skilled nursing facility. This is a part-time position working 2-3 days per week. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule that you can customize to best fit your needs. Competitive compensation, no holidays and potential medical directorship opportunity available. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for clinician engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.