Permanent Anesthesia Job Binghamton, NY
This partnership-track opportunity has a base salary plus bonus potential. You will be offered life insurance, disability, malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, 5 to 8 weeks of vacation to start, CME, a 401(k) and pension plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in this city that boasts diversity in culture, religions, and lifestyles. The community's cost of living is below the national average, and the area's public and parochial schools are nationally recognized for excellence. You will enjoy the proximity to New York State wineries, lakes, parks, and trails.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to dona.menton@compHealth.com. Refer to job #2639411.
- 2-year partnership-track
- Exceptional compensation
- Very generous PTO
- General anesthesia with light cardiac
- Approximately 70% supervision of CRNAs
- Currently 11 M.D.s and 18 CRNAs
- Resident, fellow, or practicing physician welcome
- Located in the Southern Tier of NY State
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.