Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Chicago, IL
An urgent care system located in the greater Chicago area is seeking an emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine physician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census and rotate among the facilities which are close to each other. You will work 12 to 14 shifts per month and see 35 patients per shift. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. An IL license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME allowance, and PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2639743.
- Make up to $245K
- Full health benefits
- Rotate among locations close by
- 12 - 14 shifts per month
- Internal medicine, family practice, or emergency medicine
- Board certified or board eligible
- 35 patients per shift
- Very strong and stable urgent care system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.