Full Time Otolaryngology Job Somerset, PA
An ENT opportunity is now available at a practice in Pennsylvania. This position has plenty of allergy cases. The call rotation will be every other night and weekend. This will change when they are full fully staffed. There is also a PA that is joining them and will take 1st call with backup to the MD on call. They have an audiology and allergy division. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active PA medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a negotiable base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639765.
- Salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Feel secure being employed by the hospital
- General ENT practice
- Plenty of allergy cases
- Have an audiology and allergy division
- A PA is joining the practice and will take 1st call and be backup call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 1 hr from Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.