Permanent Psychiatry Job Fort Worth, TX
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 4 weeks of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, LTD and STD, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, and you will enjoy no state income tax.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639787.
- Student loan repayment and sign-on bonus
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Primarily geriatric population with an adult mix
- Work Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, plus call
- Join other physicians, NP/PAs, and MAs
- Academic affiliation with teaching opportunities
- No state income tax
- Great family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.