Full Time Hospitalist Job Owensboro, KY
A newly opened and growing hospital in Kentucky is planning to hire an additional day time hospitalist. The incoming physician will or a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm. See a manageable patient census of 15 to 16 per day. There will be no ICU coverage, procedures, or codes required for this position. Work in a beautiful hospital that was designed to include as many windows as possible. If you do not currently hold a license in KY, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
This employed position offers competitive salary, annual quality incentives, and up to $25K per year for student loan repayment. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a $30K sign-on bonus, $6,000 for CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Kentucky. You will enjoy the newly revitalized downtown, the friendly atmosphere, low crime rate, low cost of living, and a wide variety of housing options.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639807.
- Up to $25K in loan repayment annually
- Annual quality incentives
- $30K sign-on bonus
- 7 on and 7 off block day block schedule
- No ICU, procedure, or codes
- Manageable patient census
- Newly opened and growing hospital
- Family medicine residency program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.