Permanent Urgent Care Job Owensboro, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses, and monthly residency stipends. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in Kentucky. You will enjoy the newly revitalized downtown, the friendly atmosphere, low crime rate, low cost of living, and a wide variety of housing options.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639850.
- Up to $25K per year in student loan repayment
- Physicians lounge with complimentary food and beverages
- On-site workout area and more
- Large and established hospital group
- Monday through Friday with minimal call
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Teaching opportunities will be available
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.