Permanent Orthopedics Job , FL
Northeast Florida’s renowned leader in orthopedic care, rehabilitation and sports medicine is seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join the distinguished team of experts at the Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute (JOI).
Candidates must possess or be eligible for unrestricted licensure in the state of Florida and be board certified or board eligible with the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
Renowned Expertise and Practice Infrastructure
Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute is the region’s largest and most comprehensive provider of orthopedic care. With 34 board-certified physicians across seven clinic locations spanning three counties, JOI provides the full spectrum of surgical and non-surgical care ranging from pain management and physical therapy to minimally invasive approaches and highly-complex surgical techniques. The team is proud to also feature 12 rehabilitation locations providing conservative treatment options and the comprehensive circle of care needed to return patients to optimal function.
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to have a thriving, robust practice and utilize state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient surgical facilities as part of the largest physician network and hospital system in the region. Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute is affiliated with Baptist Health, Northeast Florida’s most preferred provider since 1990 ranking highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
World Famous Quality of Life
· Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, multiple professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses and diverse cultural experiences.
· The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life
· Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
· Recently ranked by Forbes Magazine as the second most desirable city for relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
· No state income tax; A-rated schools
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.