Full Time Bariatric Surgery Job West, TX
BC/BE Bariatric Surgeon is needed to practice at the largest regional medical center in west Texas.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as fellows will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible
- Employment or Solo Practice available
- Medical Center has 564 licensed beds and is among the highest in the nation for patient satisfaction
- Attractive yearly salary ($526,279 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
Located in the Texas Midwest just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, this city offers a high quality of life and low cost of living.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.