Full Time Otolaryngology Job PA
- Join 2 board certified ENT.
- General ENT practice. Fellowship training welcome.
- Call 1:4
- Work out of one office and one hospital.
- Hospital is currently doing a $110M expansion and renovation project that will receive a new patient tower, ED and will also have 15 ORs. Level II Trauma Center
- Guaranteed salary plus production bonus
- Signing Bonus, Student Loan Repayment and Relocation Allowance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- Full benefits package.
Live in one of the many picturesque communities of Northwestern Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania outdoors provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Erie are all within easy driving distance of the area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.