Full Time Pediatric Surgery Job PA
A medical center in South Central Pennsylvania is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Surgeon for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming Pediatric Surgeon will help expand clinical services.
- Currently staffed with one (1) Pediatric Surgeon, dedicated Pediatric Anesthesiologists, and Pediatric Hospitalists (24/7 coverage).
- Both surgeons will cover the in-born neonatal population (encompassing some 6,000+ births), with a need to further expand the pediatric general surgical practice.
- Practice is served by two general surgical residencies, as well as by rotating surgical residents from other residencies in Central Pennsylvania.
- Hospital has just expanded the existing 15 bed pediatric floor to include 11 additional Universal (ICU) rooms; other renovations will include a fully developed child life area as well as other support services.
- Surgeons will work closely with other Pediatric Surgeons based at a children?s hospital in Pittsburgh. Clinical responsibilities and educational opportunities here as well.
- Employed by a physicians group at the University.
- Affiliated faculty status will be offered (commensurate with experience and achievement).
Must be BC/BE in general surgery for consideration. Practicing physicians as well as new graduates are welcome to apply. Offering a competitive compensation package with benefits.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.