Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Rumford, ME
A Maine facility has an opening for temporary family medicine coverage. The work schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm, with a 1:5 call schedule. Duties for this role include inpatient and outpatient treatment. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Weekdays from 7 am - 5 pm
- 1:5 call
- Board certified or eligible
- Inpatient and outpatient role
- All ages patient population
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.