Permanent Neurology Job Pittsburgh, PA
This hospital-employed position has a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with medical benefits, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, and 31 days total for vacation, CME, holidays, and sick days.
You will enjoy working in this Pennsylvania town, a suburb of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh offers a blend of historic, east coast character and a revitalized, modern infrastructure and neighborhoods.
CompHealth is one of largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2638850.
- Not-for-profit facility
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Employer retirement funding
- Collegial environment
- Access to world class Pittsburgh museums and eateries
- Winning sports teams and vibrant downtown scene
- Please text or call Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 to learn more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.