Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, IA
This position offers an unlimited income potential after year 2. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 36 days of PTO that includes 6 holidays, 5 days of CME and $5,000, 403b and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639008.
- Looking for a proven practice builder for a brand new clinic
- Work closely with hospital leadership
- Call schedule of 1:4
- Family medicine with OB
- Employed position in an established regional healthcare system
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Pick up extra ER shifts if desired
- Safe and very friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.