Permanent Family Practice Job Sioux City, IA
This position offers an unlimited income potential after year 2. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 36 days of PTO that includes 6 holidays, 5 days of CME and $5,000, 403b and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice tail coverage.
Come live and practice in an area on the great riverfront on the Missouri River. This is an affordable place to live with excellent public and private school opportunities. This are has all the amenities of a large city with the down-home friendliness of a small town.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639009.
- Income guarantee for 2 years
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Employed position in an established regional healthcare system
- Newly opened primary care practice
- Call schedule of 1:8
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Position combines professional satisfaction and quality-of-life
- Safe and very friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.