Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NE
CompHealth is assisting an established rural practice in Nebraska with their search for a family practice or an internal medicine physician. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule can be 4 or 5 days a week seeing an average of 18 to 20 patients per day. The incoming physician will have the ability to do scopes, but not OB. There is also an option for ER coverage for extra income. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your residency. J-1 visas candidates can be sponsored.
This employed position offers an annual salary with a potential production bonus. You will also receive up to $120K for loan repayment or a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 30 days of vacation plus 6 holidays, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number #2639010.
- Up to $120k for sign-on or loan repayment
- Employed outpatient position
- Option to do ER and/or OB hours for extra income
- Monday - Friday with flexible hours offered
- See 18 to 20 patients per day
- Join 5 FMs and 2 APPs
- Phone-only call and shared among clinic staff
- Board certified or board eligible within 5 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.