Full Time ObGyn Job York, PA
There are 2 exciting opportunities now available at a brand new hospital in Pennsylvania. They have a medical director role plus 1 other OB/GYN opening that is not a leadership role. The schedule is 1, 24-hour L&D call shift per week with the rest of the week in the office or surgery. Come join other OB/GYNs that rotate between 2 offices that are both close to the hospital. The offices will eventually be on the same campus as the hospital. The medical director position requires experience and board certification. The other OB/GYN position can be a resident or an experienced physician.
This hospital-employed position has a generous compensation package. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, accrued PTO (equates to 4.8 weeks/year), relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME and $3,000 per year, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this centrally located Pennsylvania town. You will have easy access to Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC. It has a lower cost of living than the larger cities, and you be able to enjoy the rolling green hills, the historic Gettysburg Battlefield, local farms, eateries, shops, and galleries.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639436.
- Salary plus productivity and retention bonuses
- Be employed by the hospital
- Medical director plus 1 OB/GYN opening that is not a leadership role
- Brand new hospital with a da Vinci robot
- 1, 24-hour call shift per week
- Join other OB/GYNs, CNMW, CRNP, and a PA
- Medical director position requires experience and board certification
- Located 24 miles from Harrisburg, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.