Full Time Neurology Job Eastern, PA
A vascular or general neurology opportunity is now available at a renowned facility in Pennsylvania. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. Join an organization that values work-life balance and provides abundant support with a block schedule.
You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other neurologists. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing their fellowship or residency. If you do not hold an active PA medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered, as well as s stipend for you and loan repayment. H-1B and J-1 visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with sign-on and more. You will be offered full medical benefits for yourself and family, 6 weeks of vacation on top of 5 days of CME time, relocation assistance, CME stipend of $3,000, a 403b with match plus a 457b retirement program, and malpractice coverage with tail.
For inquiries about this excellent opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 954.837.2611 and refer to job #2639455. All inquiries are confidential.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Vascular or general candidates welcome
- Highly competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus and residency stipend
- Not-for-profit facility with great loan repayment
- Renowned program and organization at a state-of-the-art neuroscience facility
- Enjoy 6 weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Top rated hip community for education, cultural diversity, low crime, and big city access
- Please text or call Victoria at 954.837.2611 to learn more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.