Full Time Family Practice Job San Diego, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a growing specialty group in California with their search for a palliative care physician due to growth The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The schedule can be flexible, and you will have the option to work part time or full time. They welcome physicians that are fellowship trained in geriatrics or palliative care. You will need a CA medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This opportunity offers medical benefits, 21 days of PTO, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME time with a $1,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in San Diego, California. This is one of the most desirable and exciting places to live and practice in the country.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding geriatric or palliative care jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639495.
- Home, hospice, and palliative care
- Partnership potential
- Work part time or full time
- Low call and only for your patients
- Hospitalists cover your patients after 8 pm
- BC in palliative or geriatrics
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 21 days of PTO plus 5 days of CME with a $1,000 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.