Full Time Family Practice Job Central, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a primary care physician. The schedule is flexible and the incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. There are teaching opportunities in their family medicine residency program. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Pennsylvania medical license, if necessary. J-1 visas can be sponsored.
This opportunity has an above market salary compensation package with a residency stipend available until start. You will also be offered $100K for loan repayment, $25K sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO plus 10 sick days, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2639516.
- Practice in a quaint rural community with friendly staff and a lot of autonomy
- Will accept BE if you can get certified within 5 years of residency
- Flexible schedule
- Various practice options
- Salary above market average - strongly recruiting
- Comprehensive benefits package
- $25K sign-on bonus and $100K loan repayment
- Malpractice and tail coverage paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.