Full Time Family Practice Job Southcentral, PA
An organization with an academic affiliation in Pennsylvania needs a primary care physician. Come practice full scope outpatient family medicine in a clinic that is conveniently located on the hospital campus. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you do not have an active PA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a top market compensation for a 3 year commitment. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, educational loan assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of PTO plus 10 sick days, 40 hours of CME and $3,000 allowance, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639520.
- Top market compensation for a 3 year commitment
- Medical education loan repayment
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Full-scope outpatient family medicine
- Residency or fellowship stipend
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Great location to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.