Full Time Rheumatology Job Morristown, NJ
A health system in New Jersey needs an additional rheumatologist due to growth. This is an opportunity to join 2 established practices that deliver the highest quality health care. This is a multispecialty group with physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1 week of call per month on a rotated bases. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible, and have a fellowship in rheumatology. Experienced and new physicians are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a competitive salary and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice coverage.
Morristown offers residents an urban feel and it is known for Morristown National Historical Park. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, and the public schools are highly rated. Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2639521.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- CME and tuition reimbursement
- Offering a flexible schedule for a work-life balance
- Call is 1 week per month
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join an established and growing practice
- Experienced and new physicians are encouraged to apply
- Location is a short drive to NYC, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.