Permanent Neurology Job Eastern, PA
You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other neurologists. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing their fellowship. If you do not hold an active PA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a robust benefit package. You will be offered full medical benefits for yourself and family, generous PTO and more.
Multiple retirement plans offered, and malpractice coverage with tail.
This fast growing and highly desirable community in eastern Pennsylvania is quickly becoming a destination location for health industry candidates desiring to be near metro access in a lower risk and progressive community. If you are seeking a high quality-of-life, excellent schools, low crime, cultural diversity in a pristine environment, look no further.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org and text or call call 954.837.2611 and refer to job #JOB-2639582. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Strong leadership opportunity
- Confident newer and experienced candidates will be considered
- Highly competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus
- Rare opportunity to make your mark and head the neurology department
- Robust state-of-the-art neuroscience facility
- Enjoy generous total compensation package and paid time off
- Top rated hip community for education, cultural diversity, low crime, and big city access
- Please text or call Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 to learn more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.