Full Time Thoracic Surgery Job Western, WV
A new general thoracic surgeon opportunity is now available in West Virginia. The hospital needs a surgeon with advanced training or competency in minimally invasive lung and esophageal surgeries. The successful candidate will be actively involved in the teaching of medical students, residents, and cardiothoracic surgery fellows. There is a CT surgeon and vascular surgeon at the hospital, but you will be the only thoracic surgeon. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive salary based on experience, additional stipend, and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we will match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639662.
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Stipend/incentives/bonuses offered
- Be employed by a hospital
- Be the only thoracic surgeon at this location
- There is a CT surgeon and vascular surgeon
- Advanced training or competency in minimally invasive lung and esophageal surgeries
- Teach medical students, residents, and fellows
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.