Full Time Family Practice Job Metairie, LA
An exciting medical director opportunity is available at an ambulatory outpatient setting in Louisiana due to growth. This position is 75% clinical and 25% administrative. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm. On-site equipment and services include digital X-ray, ultrasound, stress tests, blood work, Doppler, Echo, EKG, nerve conditioning, and spirometry. Candidates must have leadership experience. If you do not have an active LA medical license, CompHealth has licensing team that can help.
This partnership opportunity offers life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Metairie. It is the first suburb of New Orleans, Louisiana, located on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain between the cities of New Orleans, with its wonderful French Quarter, Superdome, Aquarium, Zoo, and Convention Center, and Kenner, where the New Orleans International Airport, Rivertown, and the Pontchartrain Center are located.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639739.
- Average patients age is 75
- Outpatient ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative
- Must have experience leading primary care providers
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Location is close to all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.