Full Time Neurology Job Altoona, PA
A hospital in Altoona, PA is now accepting applications for a neurohospitalist that is board certified or board eligible. Join a growing team of neurologists in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. You will work with 1 other neurohospitalist and a team of neurologists and APPs to provide general neurology, neurophysiology, electrodiagnostic medicine, stroke, and neuro-ophthalmology services.
Altoona is a thriving community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. You will enjoy lots of referrals from the physicians associated with the hospital to earn extra wRVU income above a guaranteed salary. The work is a 7 on and 7 off block, so you will be able to enjoy every other week off.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2638833.
- Join a collegial group of general neurologists and neurohospitalists in an inpatient setting
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Enjoy better pay with a lower cost of living in central Pennsylvania
- Guaranteed salary with lots of referrals to generate wRVU income
- Excellent quality schools with public and private parochial options
- Join a large stable health system with excellent benefits
- Enjoy living in an idealistic and rural community while being close to urban areas
- Large sign-on bonus and relocation package is available to help you move right away.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.