Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NC
An exciting internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available at a practice in North Carolina. A hospital-owned outpatient clinic is being established to serve the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday. The facility is candidates that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current NC license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. New graduates or experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation commensurate with training and experience. You will be offered medical education, loan repayment, life and disability insurance, professional liability insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays/sick leave, an annual CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a commencement bonus.
You will enjoy living and working just outside of one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all 50 states, we can help you find family medicine jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2639232.
- Waiting patient base
- Hospital-owned outpatient clinic
- Relocation assistance and a commencement bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Medical education loan repayment
- Life, disability, medical, and professional liability insurance
- Vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.